Join the ACLU of Indiana and prominent Hoosier advocates to learn what Indiana advocates are doing and what you can do to stand up for what's right. The event will feature activists who fight for reproductive health, women’s rights, immigrants’ rights, racial and social justice. They will share their own struggles and the biggest issues facing us all.
- Jane Henegar: Executive Director, ACLU of Indiana
- Christie Gillespie: CEO, Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky
- Alexis Burr: Member on the Commission on Multicultural Understanding and former Director of Campus Unity on the Indiana Memorial Union Board
- Luma Khabbaz: President, Muslim Student Association of IU
- Esmeralda Martinez: President, UndocuHoosiers Bloomington
Sponsored by the ACLU of Indiana; Maurer's American Constitution Society, Law Students for Reproductive Justice & Black Law Students Association; IU Muslim Student Association; and UndocuHoosiers Bloomington. Pizza will be served. Moot Court Room.