EXHIBIT: "Thoughts, Things, and Theories...What is Culture?"
Thoughts, Things, and Theories...What Is Culture? explores the nature of culture. The exhibit will be open through May 7, 2017.
The Mathers Museum of World Cultures is located at 416 North Indiana Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana. The Mathers Museum exhibition hall and Museum Store are open Tuesdays through Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and Saturdays and Sundays, from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday January 12, 2017 09:00 AM
- Thursday January 12, 2017 04:30 PM
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures, 416 N Indiana Ave, Bloomington, IN 47408
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Free visitor parking is available by the Indiana Avenue lobby entrance. Metered parking is available at the McCalla School parking lot on the corner of Ninth Street and Indiana Avenue. The parking lot also has spaces designated for Indiana University EM-P, EM-S, and ST permits. During the weekends free parking is available on the surrounding streets. An access ramp is located at the Fess Avenue entrance, on the corner of Ninth Street and Fess Avenue. Reserved parking spaces are available on Ninth Street, between Fess Avenue and Indiana Avenue. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs. Please call 812-855-6873.