McKinney Lecture: AES+F
AES+F is an artist collective of four Russian artists: Tatiana Arzamasova (1955), Lev Evzovich (1958), Evgeny Svyatsky (1957), and Vladimir Fridkes (1956). Deploying a sophisticated, poetic dialogue among sculpture, painting, drawing and architecture, and plumbing the depths of art history and other cultural canons, AES+F’s grand visual narratives explore the values, vices and conflicts of contemporary culture in the global sphere.
- Friday March 22, 2019 05:00 PM
- Friday March 22, 2019 06:00 PM
- Fine Arts 015 (1201 E. Seventh Street)
- School of Art, Architecture + Design
- Contact Email
- Free and open to the public.
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- School of Art, Architecture +Design