TechTalks: 3D Printing in Medical Research with TIM-SIG
Brian Overshiner, BS, RTT IU Health Radiation Therapy, will talk about applications of 3D printing in medicine and health care. He is currently working to develop a 3D Printing Core and has experience with design, prototyping, and 3D printing of custom devices to service patients and staff of multiple departments within the IU Health network.
No registration needed.
IB 207, The Nexus
- Tuesday February 12, 2019 12:00 PM
- Tuesday February 12, 2019 01:00 PM
- Medical Research & Library
- Ruth Lilly Medical Library tech team
- Faculty, Graduate Students, House Staff, Medical Students, Postdoctoral Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- No registration required.
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- Ruth Lilly Medical Library