Exhibition: For the Love of IU: History, Sustainability & Design Pop-Up
In celebration of Indiana University’s Bicentennial, Fashion Design students in the School of Art, Architecture + Design researched, designed, and created sustainable Hoosier-themed spirit wear inspired by cream and crimson fashion and historic IU-themed apparel from the Sage Collection and the IU Libraries University Archives. This interaction between campus history, special collections, and contemporary resale clothing served as a catalyst for these re-fashioned sustainable designs. This exhibit, For the Love of IU, juxtaposes inspirational artifacts from campus collections with each student’s unique perspective of what it means to be a Hoosier.
- Monday February 11, 2019 12:00 PM
- Monday February 11, 2019 05:00 PM
- Kirkwood Hall Gallery, Room 112
- The Sage Collection
- Contact Email
- Free and open to the public.
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- School of Art, Architecture + Design, The Sage Collection, Indiana University Library Archives