Determining Your Research Impact, Room IB 227 or via Zoom
This class will provide participants with information on various metrics such as impact factors, Eigenfactors, the Becker Model, H-Indices, etc. Participants will also get hands on experience with using library resources to discover more information about tracking their impact going forward.
- Discuss the pros and cons of different research metrics
- Determine the impact factor and Eigenfactor for journals (when applicable)
- Set up tools for monitoring metrics
All library classes will be streamed live via Zoom, https://iu.zoom.us/j/783502617. If there are no attendees online or in-person, classes will be cancelled 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Thursday September 12, 2019 12:00 PM
- Thursday September 12, 2019 01:00 PM
- Medical Research & Library
- Hannah Craven
- Faculty, Graduate Students, House Staff, Medical Students, Postdoctoral Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Registration recommended but not required. Class will be streamed live via Zoom, https://iu.zoom.us/j/783502617.
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- Ruth Lilly Medical Library