- Old User Guides
- User Guide — Common features and usage patterns in the IU Calendar.
- Group Calendaring — Learn how to create, manage, and run public and private group calendars.
- Developer Guide — Everything you need to know to get the IU Calendar up and running at your Institution.
- Data Model — The database tables and relationships used.
- Public Group Calendars — An example showing how to allow a non-authenticated public group calendar.
- Global Admin — IU Calendar administration options.
Would you like to partner?
We are looking for partners to collaborate with as well as contribute back the the project.
A few areas in particular are:
- portlet development
- synchronization (palm and other pda devices)
Please send mail to sit [at] indiana [dot] edu