Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Handled almost 2700 IT related service requests.
- 2367 Technical Requests
- 330 IT Purchasing Requests
- Re-alignment of IT, facilities, and classroom technology functions
- Performed analysis to compare the SoIC technical staff and 5 other CIC institutions.
- Worked to justify and create the Tier 1 manager position.
- New Course Home Pages
- New Graduate Student Listing
- Significant support for the web infrastructure projects including best.indiana.edu
- New Room Assignment and Door key management system
- Significant Graduate Management System Development
- Migration of administrative systems to 64-bit Windows 7
- Migration of clients from Communicator to Lync.
- Roll-out of Lion
- New iPad policy management server infrastructure
- Migration of systems from RHEL5 to RHEL6
- New KVM VM Servers (2) to support enterprise and research needs
- New IE009 Security Lab (25 systems)
- New ServeIT Lab Systems (4)
- New dedicated laptops (3) to support the Career Services Area.
- New High speed scanner for Graduate Services
- Upgraded LH035 Laboratory Machines (20)
- Lifecycle replacement of enterprise printers (5)
- Migration of equipment in LH125 to LH008.
- Improved receiving workflow to reduce paper and streamline the vendor payment process.
- Research lab equipment specification, purchase, and setup
- Upgrades to the HWDB and improvements to the processes used to maintain accurate data.
Machine Room Infrastructure
- Unified monitoring solution
- Developing Plans to consolidate machine room operations into Lindley Hall and the Data Center.
- Completed IE010 Robotics Lab Infrastructure
- Ongoing development of new laboratories for the Computer Structures and Hardware courses in the CS program.
- Informatics Camp support and instruction