Log into Google Analytics (you can find the login information in the Communication and Web Passwords and Group Accounts in the KB).
- In the Google Analytics click on the Admin button
- In the Account Box, choose which account they need access to
- Then click on User Management
- There is a box that says "Add Permissions for" type in their email address here (usually a gmail address is the best to use, but you don't have to)
- Then make sure the box beside it is listed as "Read & Analyze"
- Check the box beside "Notify this user by email"
- Click Add
If the person needs access to more than one of the accounts, follow the same steps from choosing the "Account Box" to clicking "Add"