Qualtrics is a cloud-based survey tool available to all faculty, staff, and students at IU. Once you have created your IU Qualtrics account you can then upgrade to inherit permission and features available to members of the Luddy School. To start using Qualtrics please follow these instructions
- If you do not yet have an IU Qualtrics account, please follow the instructions per the IU KB page About Qualtrics at IU.
- Once you have your IU Qualtrics account, follow the instructions in that same KB page to be associated with your organization's existing division.
- You will receive an upgrade code in response to your request. Armed with that code, go to http://qualtrics.iu.edu/. Log into CAS with the Network ID for the account you would like to use with Qualtrics.
- In the upper right corner, click your name and select Account Settings....
- On the User Settings page, select Upgrade Account.
- In the "Upgrade Code:" field, enter your upgrade code and Click Upgrade Account. Be sure to enter the Upgrade Code exactly as you see it, with the correct case, and the underscore. Not doing so will leave you in a default division, which will limit access to some tools.
- Click 'Create Project' to begin.
For more details, tutorials, and help with Qualtrics, see the IU KB page Get help with Qualtrics at IU.
If have questions or need assistance with these instructions, please post a request to the Luddy School HelpDesk.