- The SoIC website is created and maintained in the Indiana University WCMS platform (author) and WCMS (sites) | User Guide
- SoIC Manager of Web Development has full oversight and responsibility of internal architecture, performance, and overall function of the website
- Content of the website is the domain of the SoIC Communications team in coordination with unit representatives
- An independent faculty/staff database is maintained in a MySql database and consumed by the 'People' section of the website
- A independent news database is maintained in a MySql database and parsed in various locations on the website based on a tagging system
- Central calendar is maintained in One.iu.edu
- Code documentation
- The School maintains a central Calendar in One.iu.edu. Events are tagged and parsed throughout the website in appropriate locations
- Units are encouraged to post their own events which will be moderated by designated calendar administrators
To post an event:, see the 'Add Events' page on the SoIC Website
Faculty / Staff Database
- A faculty/staff database is searchable by name, department, research interest/area
- Additions, removal, and updates to the information appearing in this section must be requested through the SoIC Footprints web request and will completed by the web team
- Content under each section of the website is owned by the unit for which the section represents.
- Regular review of this content is the responsibility of the content owner.
- Updates to this content must be initiated by the content owner via a Footprints ticket as part of a communications strategy by the Communications team