Submit a Service Request or send email to email@example.com and ask for a building access card. Include your name and IU username (your IU email address). You'll receive 24-hour access to the buildings, plus access to classrooms, meeting/conference rooms, and computer labs (West 109 is a general-use and classroom lab and West 010 is a graduate student lab). If you need access beyond these areas (your office, the lab you work in, etc) please include this information in your request. When your request is completed and your card is ready, you will receive an email instructing you to pick up your new card from West 204.
- Sally Deckard - SoIC Director of Academic Operations
- OnCourse - online Course Management System supported by IU you can also access OnCourse through OneStart
- Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning
- FERPA Training and Student Record Information
- Cindy Curvin - SoIC Director of Grant and Contract Managment
- Research Gateway
- My Research Administration Dashboard
Payroll, benefits and more
OneStart - This IU Portal is your resource for many online services such as timekeeping, benefit information, PTO, finances, travel, and policies.
Please be considerate of your fellow students, and make sure doors are closed and locked if you are the last person to leave a lab or office area. If you are working late at night, we recommend that doors not be kept open.