Qualtrics is a cloud-based survey tool available to all faculty, staff, and students in the SoICSICE. To start using Qualtrics, you will need to self-register following the instructions below.
- If you do not have an existing Qualtrics account, you must first request an 'Upgrade Code' by submitting a SoIC SICE Helpdesk ticket and request a Qualtrics account. An Upgrade Code will be provided which will associate your account with SoICSICE. Go to Step 3.
- If you already have an existing Qualtrics account, you can upgrade that account to be part of the SoIC SICE division using these instructions starting with step 6.
- Once you have received your SoIC SICE Upgrade Code and typed it in the system, you need not do so again, and can simply login.
- Go to http://qualtrics.iu.edu/ . Log into CAS with the Network ID for the account you would like to use with Qualtrics.
- Click 'I don't have a Qualtrics account'.
- Accept the Qualtrics terms of service.
- In the upper right corner, click your name and select Account Settings....
- On the User Settings page, select Upgrade Account.
- In the "Upgrade Code:" field, enter your upgrade code*. Click Upgrade Account.
- Be sure to enter the Upgrade Code exactly as you see it, with the correct case, and the underscore. Not doing so will leave you in a default division, which will limit access to some tools.
- Click 'Create Project' to begin.
If have questions or need assistance with these instructions, please post a request to the SoIC SICE HelpDesk.