Child pages
  • How do I ask for help with a Luddy School technology or facilities issue?

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Requests related to technology, facilities, web, and communications issues at the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering can be submitted using the SICE Luddy Service Desk.  This is the primary mechanism for support in the School and it allows us to efficiently track and document issues and uses the IU Footprints software system.